- Ensure vibrant supply of food for plankton growth upon which fish stocks thrive.
- Slow release of nutrients- Providing nutrition for plankton over a long period of time thereby avoiding excess plankton bloom and crashes.
- Locks all the parameters of the pond water which simultaneously promotes in steady growth of fish
Fermentation : Turbidity & Plankton Growth
Requirement for 1 Acre
- Water 25 litre
- Deoiled Rice Bran 5 Kg
- Sea Salt 125 gm
- Ag Lime 250 gm
- BSF-1 Probiotic 5 gm
- pH 9 to 6.5
Procedure for 1 Acre:
- Take 25 litre of pond water in a plastic clean drum
- Add 5Kg of deoiled rice bran, 125 gm of sea salt and 250gm of agriculture lime to the water filled drum
- Add 5gm of probiotic (BSF-1) powder.
- Provide continuous aeration
- Continue fermentation for 12 to 16 hours or until pH reduces to 6.5 with slight sweet smell
- Kindly consult with an aqua consultant before using it.
Hurry! only 3 left in stock.